10 honest signs that indicate your partner does not love you anymore: Relationships are tough, and not every day we meet people who go through thick and thin. Although you want stability and a long-term relationship from your partner, it could be just the opposite of his / her imagination. So if you’re worried about your partner’s love, these 10 signs can help clear up the picture a bit. If you feel that you can observe these signs in your partner, rather talk to him/her immediately instead of going through terrible scenarios in your own mind.
1. You feel like he/she is not trying to show you how much he/she loves you.
Although it is common not to show the same exaggerated gestures of first love, a complete change is unacceptable.
2. It seems as if he/she always has something in mind that concerns him/her.
Be it in the cinema or at home. You can feel that he/she is physically present and that is it. Instead of engaging with you and talking to you, he/she is constantly busy.
3. There have been some embarrassing quiet moments lately.
Not the best way to spend time together without speaking. But you often feel like it does not make sense to talk because the other person does not care.
4. He/she constantly criticizes you and blames you for everything that goes wrong.
Instead of constructive criticism, it seems that he/she is just too tired and can no longer tolerate your mistakes.
5. He/she does not support you anymore.
You feel left alone in many situations. And in the worst case, he/she is rude and annoyed by everything you say or do.
6. He / She spends more and more time being away from home.
It’s as if these business trips and billiard nights with the boys would never stop. And they exclude you. If he/she stays away from you, that means they are slowly getting over you.
7. He / She never include you in his / her plans, neither short term nor long term.
8. He / She no longer respects you and is often mean and contemptuous to you.
He/she no longer feels anything for you and therefore does not mind how cruel and hard words can be for you. If he/she keeps you feeling worthless, then it’s definitely not healthy.
9. He / She no longer responds to you or gives explanations for unpredictable behavior.
It does not matter to him/her if it makes you angry or sad; He/she no longer cares about your mental peace and the stability of the relationship.
10. You feel much more hurt than you should, and you hate yourself for not doing anything about it.
If you find yourself in such a puzzle, it’s best to find out everything before it’s too late.